This Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Developer Name: Glennis Solutions, LLC
Product Name: Glennis Care
Certification Number: 15.05.05.3111.GLES.01.00.0.220520
Certification Date: May 20, 2022
- 170.315 (b)(10) Electronic Health Information (EHI) Export
- 170.315 (g)(4) Quality Management System
- 170.315 (g)(5) Accessibility-Centered Design
- 170.315 (d)(12) Encrypt Authentication Credentials
- 170.315 (d)(13) Multi-Factor Authentication
- Use Case: Glennis Solutions supports multi-factor authentication for all users who are granted access by requiring a user-specific login & password, as well as a company-specific login factor (login & password or URL GUID). In addition, we have the capability to integrate with 3rd party MFA, including Active Directory.
CQMs certified: None
Relied upon software: None
No additional costs at this time
SLI CERTIFIED® is a registered trademark of Gaming Laboratories International, LLC dba SLI Compliance.
ONC CERTIFIED HIT® is a registered trademark of HHS.